President Donald Trump made a dramatic appeal for lowering the hurdles new medicines face in gaining approval from the Food and Drug Administration. But his promises – that reduced regulatory standards would result in more cures reaching the market and lower drug prices – may be hard to keep.
This post is meant to show users the editing that goes behind an image they might see in a magazine. These images should not make you feel beautiful because not everything you see is real.
While the concept of cloud computing is by no means a new thing, it was quite a shock, but perhaps not a surprise to discover just how much hesitation …
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- Marketflash: SAP Takes a Deeper Look Into the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Spring Edition in a New …
- Enterprises ready for longer-term commitments with cloud providers
- Alibaba , SoftBank to provide cloud computing service to Japanese customers
- The Real Problem With UBeam’s Wireless Charging Tech: You Don’t Need It